I hope this finds you safe and sound after the holiday period… Happy New Year !
I love this time of year. It is a time of hope, a time for change.
I woke up to a sea of excited messages from my friends telling me Strings of Life was played at the stroke of Midnight on Channel 4’s House Party broadcast. I was fast asleep at 12:15 am (11:15pm GMT). Rock and Roll !
Here’s a few things I am looking forward to as we set off on the journey for the ‘One Three’:
- Making more use of my blog to share my thoughts & recommendations and to create dialogue between friends. Use the Facebook comments section with ease
- Losing my belly and getting back into my long distance runs (if you use Nike+ running app then add me, handyward2 is my name)
- Spending time on new activities with Mikey
- Expanding the WardsWebsites portfolio of clients and services
- Planning the Vocal Booth Weekender
- Taking Michelle and the kids somewhere really spectacular on holiday
- VBW Reunions around the UK
- Attending and playing at The Southport Weekender, hopefully Croatia too
- Taking part in a football tournament at West Bromwich Albion Football Club
- A worldwide Vocal Booth and Pressure Radio tour, taking the vibes to new Family members (I am looking for new countries and venues, get in touch for details)
- A massive Summer Ball to celebrate my birthday alongside Pressure’s 10 yrs
- September in Spain.. just a little party we are throwing
I am buzzing just typing that out !
Many of you have written your own reviews of 2012 on your walls, why not add it to the bottom of mine to get more views/friends/fans ? Do it here.
I am loving Instagram at the moment. I know I am well late on it but it means I can see what my friends are up to without worrying about getting loads of spam (one of the reasons why I don’t accept any friends on Facebook). Add me on there for an insight into our daily life.
You may have also missed the information in my end of year report about the mood meter to the right of my page. I think it’s a pretty neat little app (or use it on your desktop computer) to chart your mood through the year. If you sign up you can actually see some words I write to accompany my mood level.
The same kind of thing, but on a more serious level is the Optimism app. This is a lot more clinically driven for people with mental health issues etc etc. There are a lot more variables you can chart like how much exercise you do, what triggers your bad moods etc. You know I have this bad boy !!