Bank holiday Monday, Sat enjoying the sounds of Jeff Garcia on Pressure Radio, I decided to set up my DJ controller on the terrace and test out the stream. Five hours later, we have this little beauty.
I was using BUTT for the first time which worked like a dream and recorded without a hitch. I did have a couple of ‘issues’ with my controller but seeing as it’s only for home use that’s not too much of a concern.
- Pioneer XDJ-RX + Sandisk 500GB SSD HardDrive
- Master Out from controller into Citronic Ac-1 USB interface (connects audio to Mac)
- Booth out into a JBL Charge 3 for audio (could have easily managed with just headphones)
- 2019 Macbook Pro running BUTT streaming software, connected to Pressure Radio Server
- USB3 hub with Ethernet in and USB ports
- Headphones & Mic
- Hardwired ethernet cable via D-Link Powerline Adaptor, giving me super fast internet anywhere on the same electricity circuit